NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Diaper Party Plans


Currently: Doing last minute set-ups for the Diaper Party
Craving? Nope! Just had some fudge!

So the diaper party is just around the corner and I have so much to do and so little time to do it all in!! I've been working all day long on getting all the decorations put up and running around like a mad woman wishing I was allowed to climb up on stuff to put it up on the walls but I won't risk something going wrong with my little bun, and neither will hubby...even if he's not home right now :( Two days till party!! :D

So now that all I have left is wall hangings that I can't do I am setting myself down in front of the loverly computer and forcing myself to do some much needed work on any of the books. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment