NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Manic Monday!


Currently Watching: Torchwood: Season 2 on Netflix
Craving anything? Yes....ice-cream!! Double Fudge = YUM! 

Okay so I know this post is a bit late in the day, but I really have been having a Manic Monday!It kinda kicked out last night pretty late, what with little Anthony kicking me and tossing and turning most of the night long so I didn't get much sleep but when I got up it was rush, rush, rush right out the door! I barely had time to shower and dress before the Mayhem started. 

This Saturday is my sister's Cotillion Ball and as a photographer my mother wants me present to take pictures and such, but when you're pregnant you can't really pick out the dress till right before since you're constantly growing in size. So soon as my mother could she whisked me off to start the search for a good enough dress for the ball. Boy, did I feel like a weird version of Cinderella. Once we found a suitable dress it was off to find shoes to work with that and to make sure that they fit right with the dress so that if it needed to be hemmed they could send it off today.

Next I was sent off to find good materials for Anthony's play blanket so when he's on the floor in the living room he'll have something to set on instead of the floor. Since my husband and I haven't reached an agreement on the decorum of Anthony's room quite yet I had to pick out two versions one with a Hotwheels theme and the other Thomas the Tank Engine (NOT THOMAS THE TRAIN!) but it seems before I can get started on that I had to stop there and rush over to my Aunt-in-law's house to babysit for an hour or so. Why I even bothered is beyond me...Josh (my husband showed up within ten minutes of me since his work is right down the street and I just wound up sitting around working on next weeks illustrations for B is for Bonnie instead of the babysitting part since I'm supposed to be on BED REST right now...but alas....
Once we finished that I was stuck with food for both me and my husband...and a long drive home...and I can't cook at all! So let's just say I went with microwavable quickies and tried to call it a night...but as usual...the internet calls! So here I am trying to keep everyone up to date.


No comments:

Post a Comment