NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I just want to SCREAM!!


Currently: Sneezing my head off
Craving? Donuts.

So last night was a bust...hell most of YESTERDAY was a bust! Almost all day was spent yelling and screaming and crying. Sometimes I think the right move IS to kill my husband and ride on the whole mental defect bit of being pregnant. He can be a total butt munch sometimes and REALLY? I don't know how to handle him. I understand he has a bunch of physical issues coming up right now, and its hard on him...but so do I!! *sigh* I love him to death but sometimes I wonder where his priorities lie. Lets just say it wasn't a pretty sight to see us arguing like we did all day yesterday and most of today too. Though I managed to finish a bit more on Baby Shower Bingo, at least there is one plus right? I even pumped out a good 2,000 words for Lunar Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment