NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shout out to all the mothers out there!


So, breastfeeding can be very difficult for some mothers, and very easy for others. For me, it was simple and a no-brainer that I knew I was going to breastfeed him. I felt very discouraged though, when I was stuck with Mestitis (a small clog in the milk ducts that causes EXCRUCIATING pain when feeding your child and when coupled with a fever can lead to you drying up and no longer being able to breastfeed at all!) I didn't know if I could feed him while sick so we gave him formula for the first time. Let me be clear, I had it in my mind that I wouldn't ever feed him formula, so this was devistating to me. My mother encouraged me and helped me along the way though, and I was able to fight the issue and continue breastfeeding and didn't dry out. For that I'd like to say, "Thank You Mom." and remind you all that sometimes, we really do need to remember how much our mothers really do help us...even when we don't really notice.

(Does blogger just hate me that it doesn't want my pictures straight?)




No comments:

Post a Comment