NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years!

So Happy New Years to all you readers. I'm glad to say that my holidays went well and my new job is rather demanding of my time still. Hopefully it'll slow down soon so I can not only spend some time with baby but also spend some time with my notebook and write. I'm happy to say I'm at 12K words on Lunar Eclipse finally, Dragon's Venom is at 20K and First Blush is still stuck at 16K, and I don't think that will be going up anytime soon. I'm afraid it may have fizzled out.

Anthony is growing so fast! He's trying to walk now but I'm not too sure it will take right away. He's saying Mama all the time though which I love!

Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to turn this picture :/

No comments:

Post a Comment