NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo


Okay...So I just found out all the information for this thing called "NaNoWriMo" or in full, National Novel Writing Month. Addison Moore, a fellow writer, talked about it on her twitter over and over which got me questioning what it was she was talking about. So I looked at google. Apparently, November is a time for people across the globe to start on a brand new project from scratch and write! Just write, no editing, no worries that things won't fit right, just throw things onto the page for your novel and reach 50,000 words by November 30, 2011 so that's what I'm doing right now. People gather into groups and encourage each other to write their books when they seem to be procrastinating and encourage them to get past "writer's block."

Who knows, maybe this will help me finish a manuscript and throw it onto Amazon to self-publish it? So I'll be devoting all the extra time I have to write towards this project for this whole month.

No comments:

Post a Comment