NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weddings galore!


So a friend of mine's dad has an awesome digital SLR (single lense reflect) camera...for those of you who don't know that is the kind that have different lenses that are long and you turn them to zoom and focus. He asked me to go with him to do a wedding photoshoot and take pictures of the actual wedding and then after reviewing the photos decided he wants to try and make a buisness out of this! How awesome is that? I am having super amounts of fun with it, and my friend's wedding was also this month so he let me borrow his camera to take pictures of it.

Anthony dressed up in a onesie that had a tux print on it and looked adorable, but right before going out to drop him off so I could do pre-wedding pictures, I was rear-ended.....not so cool. Anthony's first car accident and it freaked me out like SUPER bad. He cried a bit but when the EMTs arrived he was smiling at them and giving a soft bit of a laugh...since he's not fully laughing yet. Here's hoping that this job is a real one! It would be so much easier for me to keep that as a job and get paid nicely for short bursts of work here and there.


No comments:

Post a Comment