NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Between the Sheets - Mya & Michael






"Michael!" his mom yelled from upstairs. "Dinner is ready! Mya you're welcome to stay here if you're hungry." she was a kind-hearted woman and seemed to never understand the massive amounts of drama that surrounded her son.

"We should prolly get up there. You know she'll come to check on us otherwise." I sat up and wrapped the sheets around me.

"Why do you have to look so sexy when you get up?" He rolled onto his side and propped his head on his hand still covered by the comforter.

"Come on. I'm starving anyway, and you know how I love to run afterwards." I smirked at him as I slid into my jeans and shirt.

"Make sure to tame that mane of yours first, remember how she figured it out last time." this time he was the one laughing as he got out of the bed and threw on jeans, leaving his shirt on the floor before heading to the stairwell. He had made the basement into his room earlier this year but it lacked a restroom and mirror, which seemed more and more like a necessity.

"You're just lucky that your mom is human and can't smell it all over you and me." I grabbed a hairband and put my hair into a messy bun.

The doorbell rang as I walked up the stairs with Michael behind me. I giggled as he pinched my ass and I swiped his hand away as he growled seductively. Once we reached the hallway I was struck with the scent that made my blood boil. I turned on him instantly, "What is she doing here?!"

It took him a moment to smell what I smelt and instantly he was silent and had nothing to say to me. He walked past me and into the hallway closing the door on me before I could even leave the last stair. Leaving me to realize that he wasn't really as done with her as he had told me earlier in the day. This was the last time though. I wasn't going to let him make me a fool for the rest of my life, and if I had to know about her she had better know about me.

I pushed the door open and saw him locked in a kiss with her as a single tear fell from her eyes. "At least the lie wasn't complete bull." I said, breaking the silence. "He said that yall had broken up and that he was done with all of your obsessive bullshit." I spat as they stopped the kiss and she stared at me a low feral growl growing in her throat.

"What the hell Mike?" She didn't dare break her gaze with me knowing that there was a fight to come.

"Take a good wiff Megan. I'm sure you noticed it earlier but chose to ignore it. He's all yours now though." I turned my back to her and headed back downstairs to grab my stuff.

I could hear the argument ensue in my wake as I gathered my purse and heels. It was time for a makeover, this way I could start fresh and leave the skin of this old life behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment