NavBar


FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Husbands are Forever


Or at least when it comes to were-wolves. The only way out of a marriage with them is to kill your partner, and lets face it, you can't get away with that unless you're pregnant. In which case you have the perfect excuse, Not Guilty by means of Mental Defect. Your hormones made you do it. I think it's brilliant. I however don't want to kill my husband. I want to kiss him, he's so awesome he grabbed me GREEN roses and a plush frog. He knows me oh so well. He also grabbed a large Big Blue (another item that makes me run) And a 12 pack of A&W


On a different note, I have managed a few super sensual scenes. I think I'm going to start a new post style called "Between the Sheets" a play on words for bedsheets vs. paper sheets where I will bring in a short story and you can tell me if you like it or not and I may just work it into a book! It'll be once a month (for now) on the 14th in honor of Valentine's Day.


So, without further adieu, here is the very first "Between the Sheets"









Demi & Jack


It was my 17th birthday, or rather the eve of my birthday and I was finally able to drive myself on my date. Jack had made plans for us and had plugged directions into the GPS so that I could follow the turn by turn directions. "Can't you just tell me where we are going?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes to plead with him.

"You're no puppy so those eyes won't work on me." he laughed. There was no way I was going to win against his determination. "Just follow the directions and we'll be there in no time. Besides, how can I give you a surprise gift if I tell you everything first?" he grinned again and kissed my cheek as I drove.

He was right, it didn't take long to reach our stop and I was pleasantly surprised to see one of the gazebos downtown had been cleaned up and covered in white Christmas lights.



No comments:

Post a Comment